Deuteronomy 6:5-7

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. "And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart." You shall teach them dilligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."

Monday, June 28, 2010

I am back!

Finally found myself out of a pile of rocks. We have been very busy getting rock, which turned in to boulders OUT of your yard. Trying to save $$$ and by not having to get topsoil is hard work. We have great soil, but after having removed so so so many rocks we have to fill the gaps some how.... I think we will end up getting top soil anyway. Oh, how I wish we were done with this summer fling. I do not like it... and I think I am becoming allergic to dirt. That is why I am in here blogging all the while my dearest hard working husband is outside cleaning out trenches. :O) Thanks HUNNY!

Not much new to report other than kids get along, then fight all day long. Play all day long in the sun and come home super tan and dirty. :O) Every few days we go to our community pool along with all the other mommies and their kids. I am constantly dealing with my disorderly DOG (she never got better in case you were wondering). And YES... we still have a few frogs, but not so many. :O) TA TA for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment